Online George McDonald discussion group?

  • ecrowews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2008
      I may have sent this before, but I think it slipped between the
      cracks...if anyone can help, please contact Sandy directly.

      Edith

      Query to me as CorSec: "I was hoping you could
      direct me to the online George McDonald discussion group. I could not
      find it searching the web. I am in Glendale, CA by the way.

      Thank you,
      Sandy sandy@...