Re: [mythsoc] Stage production of Screwtape

  • Linda DeMars
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2008
      I found a scene from it on the web sometime around Christmas or
      Thanksgiving. It looked really, I thought the actor were doing an excellent
      job with their characters and I tried to figure a way to get to New York.
      (didn't happen). I would definitely say to give it a try.

      Give us a review if you do. I wish it would come to Atlanta, even though we
      have an excellent Lewis actor in Tom Key.

      Linda DeMars