Stage production of Screwtape

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2008
      I see from an advertisement in The Washington Post that there is a
      two-person production of The Screwtape Letters coming to D.C. It ran in New York at
      Theatre 315 and the Theatre at St. Clement's and will be playing in Washington
      at the Lansburgh Theater. Max McLean plays Screwtape and Karen Eleanor
      Wright plays Toadpipe who's supposed to be Screwtape's secretary. Anybody know
      anything more about this production?

    • Linda DeMars
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2008
        I found a scene from it on the web sometime around Christmas or
        Thanksgiving. It looked really, I thought the actor were doing an excellent
        job with their characters and I tried to figure a way to get to New York.
        (didn't happen). I would definitely say to give it a try.

        Give us a review if you do. I wish it would come to Atlanta, even though we
        have an excellent Lewis actor in Tom Key.

        Linda DeMars