Re: Graduate programs - C.S. Lewis, theology, & the art

  • Merlin DeTardo
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 15, 2008
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Linda DeMars" <linda@...> wrote:
      > Yes, it was. Do you know her or have you taken the course?

      I haven't taken Dimitra Fimi's course, but I have seen her present a
      trio of papers at conferences (Kalamazoo 2005 and 2007 and Birmingham
      2005), the first of which, "'Needless to say they are not Celtic':
      J.R.R. Tolkien's Love-Hate Relationship with 'Things Celtic' and how
      they Sneaked into his Middle-earth Literature", became an article in
      last year's _Tolkien Studies_, with the shorter
      title, "Tolkien's '"Celtic" type of legends': Merging Traditions".

      -Merlin DeTardo