Castles in the Mist - April 4-7, 2008

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 6:42 AM
      Greetings!

      I'm posting as an "FYI" for folks. As this event is free, I'm
      hoping I won't be scolded for posting a somewhat-commercial message
      here. At the very least, if anyone's in Gloucestershire on this
      weekend, it should be a fun time!

      jef

      - - - - - - - - -

      Greetings!

      I have some exciting news to share! A spectacular Tolkien
      celebration is being held in Morton in Marsh, Gloucestershire on April
      4-7, 2008. This gathering will feature an exhibit of original
      paintings by Ted Nasmith, Roger Garland, Ruth Lacon, and myself. The
      event is free, and in addition to the artwork, there will be books,
      music, costumes, prizes, etc. all weekend long!

      I am deeply honoured to have been asked to participate in this
      event (Domine, non sum dignus!), and Lorraine and I will both be
      attending. It will be our first trip to the English west-midlands,
      which served as the inspiration for the Shire in Tolkien's
      legendarium. We can hardly wait to stay in the Prancing Pony Inn in
      Morton-in-Marsh!

      We hope to meet many other Tolkien fans there!

      You can view the flyer for this event and hear an audio radio spot
      by going to my website at http://www.JefMurray.com .

      Nai Eru lye mánata (may God bless you)

      Jef