Re: [mythsoc] Re: C.S. Lewis & Inklings conference at APU/ALEP in Kentucky

  • Diane Joy Baker
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008
      I checked out the ALEP site; very pretty---and expensive. Though I live close to Lexington, and the room rate is not bad, the entry fee is a choker---though you do get a lot for the money.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2008
        It was great to see you there, Marcie - Tom Shippey was fabulous, as
        you all knew he would be... {grin}

        == Lynn ==