Tolkien Studies Vols. 3-4: On Sale at Amazon

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      For those looking to pick up copies of Tolkien Studies Volume 3 and/or 4, these are currently on sale at Amazon.com. (Note: I do not get any sort of commission on this -- I wish! -- I'm just trying to help out folks with limited budgets, like myself.) Both issues list for $60.00, but they are currently:

      Tolkien Studies, Volume 3 (2006) = $37.80 (37% Off)
      http://www.amazon.com/product/dp/1933202106/

      Tolkien Studies, Volume 4 (2007) = $43.80 (27% Off)
      http://www.amazon.com/product/dp/1933202262/

      These deals usually do not last very long, so if you want 'em, I would get 'em now.

      Jason