Re: Mystical Realms . . .

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
      Thanks, Kitty {grin} Jason, I'd love to respond and discuss but She
      Who Must Be Obeyed has spoken and it behooves us to remember the
      guidelines of the list.

      Although, if we look at it as the *Christian Myth*, we would fall
      under the Society's genres of Myth and Fantasy rubric... {double grin}.

      -- Lynn --