Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mystical Realms . . .

  • kittycrowe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 11, 2008
      Lynn -

      What a great story!? I love the final "comeback" line!

      Thank you!

      -Kitty ;-)

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
        Thanks, Kitty {grin} Jason, I'd love to respond and discuss but She
        Who Must Be Obeyed has spoken and it behooves us to remember the
        guidelines of the list.

        Although, if we look at it as the *Christian Myth*, we would fall
        under the Society's genres of Myth and Fantasy rubric... {double grin}.

        -- Lynn --