Local Event: Toast, Jan. 3, Los Angeles

  • Marcie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2007
      The Tolkien Forever Fellowship in Los Angeles will hold our fifth
      annual Toast to the Professor Jan. 3, 2008, at the Cat and the Fiddle
      pub, 6530 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA, 90028, (323) 468-3800, 7 pm for
      dinner and fellowship, toast at 9 pm (approximately). Valet parking is
      $4.00; Limited street parking.
      More information:
      www.thecatandfiddle.com
      http://www.tolkienforever.net/
      Or reply via e-mail off-list.
      Hope some of you locals can join us!
      Marcie
    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
        Oh, I hope you had a good time Marcie! Sorry I couldn't join you -
        but a future year, eh?

        blessings--
        -- Lynn --