Re: Genesis 1: Abort, Retry, or Fail?

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2007
      > Q: Who is Satan?
      > A: Satan is an MIS director who takes credit for more
      > powers than he actually possesses, so people who aren't
      > programmers are scared of him. God thinks of him as
      > irritating but irrelevant.

      A few jobs ago, I knew the very MIS director of which the parable speaks! (In fact, my wife and I actually called him Satan; I'm not making this up. And no, not to his face.)

      Thanks for posting these, David. I'd never seen them before. They're like a Dilbert versus C.S. Lewis mashup -- hilarious! I will be filing this one away in the "keepers" bin. :)

      Jason
    • Diane Joy Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2007
        I plan on forwarding this to a computer-conversant friend of mine. ---djb