Heren Istarion: NETS Calendar Shipped

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007
      Greetings all & I hope this finds everyone well

      I wanted to make a brief post to thank everyone for their support & for
      all the interest in the first ever Heren Istarion: Northeast Tolkien
      Society calendar.

      We printed our first batch of calendars & they're being mailed this
      week. I'm sending an email out to all who purchased the calendar about
      the shipment. A number of Mythsoc members purchased calendars via snail
      mail, but I don't have email addresses-- hence my post here.

      If anyone hasn't heard of the calendar, is interested, or just wants to
      know what I'm talking about-- feel free to visit our website
      www.herenistarion.org for information.

      Thank you again to everyone!
      Happy Holidays
      In Fellowship