Re: Society auction at Mythcon next year

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2007
      Hey Wendell,
      Eric Rauscher said he would handle that for us, and I believe Bruce
      will as well, but since they have to travel cross country send it to
      me, as most Mythcon supplies will eventually be shipped to me, I
      think...;-o...email privately for my addy or look me up in the mything
      persons...

      Thanks!
      Anthony Burdge