Society auction at Mythcon next year

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2007
      Could someone who's on the committee for next year's Mythcon send me an
      address where I can send a box of books that are contributions for the Society
      auction? I would like to clear some space in my apartment and I already have
      some books to donate to the auction.

    • Anthony and Jessica
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2007
        Hey Wendell,
        Eric Rauscher said he would handle that for us, and I believe Bruce
        will as well, but since they have to travel cross country send it to
        me, as most Mythcon supplies will eventually be shipped to me, I
        think...;-o...email privately for my addy or look me up in the mything
        persons...

        Thanks!
        Anthony Burdge