Re: [mythsoc] Re: The White Tree Fund's debut journal releases

  • Jeremy Edmonds
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
      Sorry Christina,

      I need to clear up the links on that post a bit more. You can order the
      journal directly from their website using paypal:

      http://www.whitetreefund.org/index.htm

      It worked for me when I ordered my copy. I don't see a way to order a copy
      without using Paypal. You can contact the staff at

      silverleaves at whitetreefund dot org

      Jeremy