Re: The White Tree Fund's debut journal releases

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
      Very helpful! Thanks!

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Jeremy Edmonds <jeremy@...>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2007 2:01:17 AM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Re: The White Tree Fund's debut journal releases

      Hi Jason (and others who may be interested),

      I got permission to put the entire table of contents up here:

      http://www.tolkienguide.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=59

      Looks to be a good read!

      Jeremy
    • Jeremy Edmonds
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
        Sorry Christina,

        I need to clear up the links on that post a bit more. You can order the
        journal directly from their website using paypal:

        http://www.whitetreefund.org/index.htm

        It worked for me when I ordered my copy. I don't see a way to order a copy
        without using Paypal. You can contact the staff at

        silverleaves at whitetreefund dot org

        Jeremy