Re: The White Tree Fund's debut journal releases

  • Cristina A. Montes
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
      Where could copies of "The Silver Leaves" be obtained?

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Edmonds <jeremy@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jason (and others who may be interested),
      >
      > I got permission to put the entire table of contents up here:
      >
      > http://www.tolkienguide.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=59
      >
      > Looks to be a good read!
      >
      > Jeremy
      >
      > --- Jason Fisher <visualweasel@...> wrote:
      >
      > > > We're very happy to announce that Silver Leaves, The
      > > > White Tree Fund's journal, will be released on November
      > > > 24, 2007. There is a lot of great content in this inaugural
      > > > issue including art by Jef Murray and Coralie Allan, and
      > > > articles by some amazing folks including Tom Shippey,
      > > > Michael Drout, Dimitra Fimi and Janet Brennan Croft.
      > >
      > > Can anyone share a full table of contents? If so, thanks!
      > >
      > > Jason
      > >

      > --
      > Rown's Books
      > * Tolkien, SF&F and more *
      > 872 Loyalton Drive
      > Campbell, CA 95008 USA
      > (408) 396-6996
      > www.rowns.com

    • Jason Fisher
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
        Very helpful! Thanks!

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
          Sorry Christina,

          I need to clear up the links on that post a bit more. You can order the
          journal directly from their website using paypal:

          http://www.whitetreefund.org/index.htm

          It worked for me when I ordered my copy. I don't see a way to order a copy
          without using Paypal. You can contact the staff at

          silverleaves at whitetreefund dot org

          Jeremy