Re: [mythsoc] Re: The White Tree Fund's debut journal releases

  • Jeremy Edmonds
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hi Jason (and others who may be interested),

      I got permission to put the entire table of contents up here:

      http://www.tolkienguide.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=59

      Looks to be a good read!

      Jeremy

      --
      Rown's Books
      * Tolkien, SF&F and more *
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
        Where could copies of "The Silver Leaves" be obtained?

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Edmonds <jeremy@...> wrote:

        > Hi Jason (and others who may be interested),
        >
        > I got permission to put the entire table of contents up here:
        >
        > http://www.tolkienguide.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=59
        >
        > Looks to be a good read!
        >
        > Jeremy
        >
        > --- Jason Fisher <visualweasel@...> wrote:
        >
        > > > We're very happy to announce that Silver Leaves, The
        > > > White Tree Fund's journal, will be released on November
        > > > 24, 2007. There is a lot of great content in this inaugural
        > > > issue including art by Jef Murray and Coralie Allan, and
        > > > articles by some amazing folks including Tom Shippey,
        > > > Michael Drout, Dimitra Fimi and Janet Brennan Croft.
        > >
        > > Can anyone share a full table of contents? If so, thanks!
        > >
        > > Jason
        > >

        > --
        > Rown's Books
        > * Tolkien, SF&F and more *
        > 872 Loyalton Drive
        > Campbell, CA 95008 USA
        > (408) 396-6996
        > www.rowns.com

      • Jason Fisher
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
          Very helpful! Thanks!

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
            Sorry Christina,

            I need to clear up the links on that post a bit more. You can order the
            journal directly from their website using paypal:

            http://www.whitetreefund.org/index.htm

            It worked for me when I ordered my copy. I don't see a way to order a copy
            without using Paypal. You can contact the staff at

            silverleaves at whitetreefund dot org

            Jeremy