Re: Two online articles

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2007
      >> For those who may be interested:

      > And how could you not be?

      Exactly! :)

      > An even better rendering of the article is at
      > http://www.williams.edu/home/focus/tolkien/ .

      Thanks for the better link, Wayne. I really liked this short article. The bit about the shared love of Tolkien leading to a real ring was clever, although it also reminded me of Tolkien's letter #343. Let's not think about it like that, though, eh? :)

      Best,
      Jason
    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007
        Thanks, both of you, for posting the links. I was absolutely RIVETED!
        Now I'm afraid that I'll rust in the rain...

        -- Lynn --

        #343. Let's not think about it like that, though, eh? :)