Re: [mythsoc] Two online articles

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2007
      Jason wrote:

      >For those who may be interested:

      And how could you not be?

      >A short profile of Wayne Hammond and Christina Scull (with a link to an
      >interview conducted last April):
      ><http://www.collegenews.org/x7614.xml>http://www.collegenews.org/x7614.xml

      An even better rendering of the article is at
      http://www.williams.edu/home/focus/tolkien/.

      Wayne

    • Jason Fisher
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2007
        >> For those who may be interested:

        > And how could you not be?

        Exactly! :)

        > An even better rendering of the article is at
        > http://www.williams.edu/home/focus/tolkien/ .

        Thanks for the better link, Wayne. I really liked this short article. The bit about the shared love of Tolkien leading to a real ring was clever, although it also reminded me of Tolkien's letter #343. Let's not think about it like that, though, eh? :)

        Best,
        Jason
      • Lynn Maudlin
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007
          Thanks, both of you, for posting the links. I was absolutely RIVETED!
          Now I'm afraid that I'll rust in the rain...

          -- Lynn --

          #343. Let's not think about it like that, though, eh? :)