Re: The White Tree Fund's debut journal releases

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2007
      > We're very happy to announce that Silver Leaves, The
      > White Tree Fund's journal, will be released on November
      > 24, 2007. There is a lot of great content in this inaugural
      > issue including art by Jef Murray and Coralie Allan, and
      > articles by some amazing folks including Tom Shippey,
      > Michael Drout, Dimitra Fimi and Janet Brennan Croft.

      Can anyone share a full table of contents? If so, thanks!

      Jason
    • Jeremy Edmonds
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
        Hi Jason (and others who may be interested),

        I got permission to put the entire table of contents up here:

        http://www.tolkienguide.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=59

        Looks to be a good read!

        Jeremy

        --
        Rown's Books
        * Tolkien, SF&F and more *
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
          Where could copies of "The Silver Leaves" be obtained?

          --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Edmonds <jeremy@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jason (and others who may be interested),
          >
          > I got permission to put the entire table of contents up here:
          >
          > http://www.tolkienguide.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=59
          >
          > Looks to be a good read!
          >
          > Jeremy
          >
          > --- Jason Fisher <visualweasel@...> wrote:
          >
          > > > We're very happy to announce that Silver Leaves, The
          > > > White Tree Fund's journal, will be released on November
          > > > 24, 2007. There is a lot of great content in this inaugural
          > > > issue including art by Jef Murray and Coralie Allan, and
          > > > articles by some amazing folks including Tom Shippey,
          > > > Michael Drout, Dimitra Fimi and Janet Brennan Croft.
          > >
          > > Can anyone share a full table of contents? If so, thanks!
          > >
          > > Jason
          > >

          > --
          > Rown's Books
          > * Tolkien, SF&F and more *
          > 872 Loyalton Drive
          > Campbell, CA 95008 USA
          > (408) 396-6996
          > www.rowns.com

        • Jason Fisher
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
            Very helpful! Thanks!

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
              Sorry Christina,

              I need to clear up the links on that post a bit more. You can order the
              journal directly from their website using paypal:

              http://www.whitetreefund.org/index.htm

              It worked for me when I ordered my copy. I don't see a way to order a copy
              without using Paypal. You can contact the staff at

              silverleaves at whitetreefund dot org

              Jeremy