Fw: The White Tree Fund's debut journal releases

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      FYI...
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 11/26/2007 08:05 AM -----

      <johobbit@...>
      11/22/2007 10:29 AM

      "Edith Crowe" <Edith.Crowe@...>, "John Bowen"
      <john.bowen@...>, "Colin Duriez" <colinduriez@...>,
      "John Browne" <john.browne@...>, "Alison Baird"
      <alisonbaird@...>, "Amy Sturgis" <ahsturgis@...>,
      "Doug Loney" <dloney@...>, "Verlyn Flieger" <Verlyn@...>
      cc

      Subject
      The White Tree Fund's debut journal releases

      For your information, and for spreading the word, if you're so inclined
      ... :)

      We're very happy to announce that Silver Leaves, The White Tree Fund's
      journal, will be released on November 24, 2007. There is a lot of great
      content in this inaugural issue including art by Jef Murray and Coralie
      Allan, and articles by some amazing folks including Tom Shippey, Michael
      Drout, Dimitra Fimi and Janet Brennan Croft. The cost of the journal is
      $15.00 CDN (plus shipping and handling for printed copies), and we'll get
      your copy out to you ASAP. For further information, please visit our
      website at http://www.whitetreefund.org/.

      We're already thinking ahead to the next issue, so if you have ideas,
      comments or suggestions, or you'd like to make a submission, please let us
      know by sending an email to silverleaves@....

      Thanks so much.

      The White Tree Fund journal team