Re: [mythsoc] Re: What should be on my Christmas list?

  • Larry Swain
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 20, 2007
      > Okay, that made me laugh. "Scull & Hammond" even sounds like a condiment!
      > (Waves hi to Wayne and Christina)

      Or a dish of British food: "I'll have the Bubble and Squeak with Hammond and Scull on the side"

      Larry Swain

      Powered by Outblaze
    • Kim Jaudon
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 21, 2007
        Oh man - I needed a good laugh today!!

        Does anyone have an opinion on The Keys of Middle Earth, by Stuart Lee and Elizabeth Solopova? I just received it as a gift, and am wondering where to file it in the "books to be read" on my bedstand.