Heren Istarion Calendar, 2008

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007
      Greetings!

      I wanted to send out a quick note to everyone to announce the
      publication of the first ever Heren Istarion Shire-Reckoning calendar.
      This calendar for 2008 will feature previously-published and
      unpublished works by myself, Ted Nasmith (www.TedNasmith.com), and
      other Middle-earth artists. All proceeds from the sale of this
      calendar will go to benefit the nonprofit Heren Istarion smial of the
      Tolkien Society.

      It is our hope that this will be the first of many calendars
      highlighting the work of contemporary Tolkien artists, many of whom
      rarely have their work made available to Middle-earth fans and
      scholars. Please see my website at http://www.JefMurray.com for more
      details.

      Nai i Cala oio-sila (may the Light ever-shine)

      Jef