Re: Mythcon 39 Guests of Honor

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 8, 2007
      I had no idea, and am not a big believer in coincidence ;-) but that
      is a bit odd but cool!

      > > Just a note that we have rounded out the guests of honor and will
      > > be having Marjorie Burns as Scholar Guest of Honor and Sharan
      > > Newman in the Author Guest of Honor role.
      >
      > What a coincidence! Marjorie Burns is also scheduled to be the GOH
      at Tolkien 2008 at the University of Vermont, Burlington, next April.

      > Jason

    • John D Rateliff
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 9, 2007
        Well, good for her. She's a good speaker, she just wrote one of the
        best books on Tolkien to come out in years, and she'll make a great
        G.o.H.
        --JDR