Re: [mythsoc] Congr. to Wayne & Christina

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
      David wrote:

      >Let me make sure I follow this. I read this as saying that there are, or
      >are to be, three softcover editions of the LR Reader's Companion:
      >
      >1) A British mass market pb in 2005;
      >2) A US mass market in 2007;
      >3) A British trade pb in 2008, which will have corrections which the above
      >two don't.

      Just (1) and (3). In the U.S. the _Reader's Companion_ was published only
      in hardcover. Of course we'd be thrilled if Houghton Mifflin were to
      publish it also in paperback!

      Wayne

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
        OK, then what did John Rateliff see in the bookstore? An import copy of #1, or is he in England at the moment and I missed that fact?