Northeast Tolkien Society Award Nominees Announced

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Greetings!
      In our 2nd annual awards we have announced 12 nominees, four for each
      of the three categories Scholarship, Creativity and the building of
      Fan community resources celebrating and honoring Tolkien and The
      Inklings. This award system began last year in 2006 to allow readers
      of herenistarion.org a chance to vote for nominees in three categories
      as seen in the poll system on herenistarion.org. This year we bring to
      you thoughts from last years award winners in our NETS AWARDS area

      For readers and contributors to MythSoc, Tolkienguide,
      Tolkienbooks.net, Tolkienlibrary, there will be some familiar names
      amongst the selection.

      This years polling will run through December 1st, 2007 So go and vote,
      plus stay tuned for a special 2007 Award Nominee Special forthcoming!!
      Best to all,
      Anthony