Web site for your perusal

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
      We don't make links like this on our Society web site, but I offer this
      for your perusal should you wish.

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Art & Design Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 10/23/2007 08:30 AM -----

      Nasrullah Anwar <nasrullah@...>
      10/23/2007 03:15 AM

      <correspondence@...>
      cc

      Subject
      Sharing of links

      Hello,

      I was greatly pleased to come upon your website, so much so that I added a
      link to it on my own site. I am a new writer of fantasy fiction and would
      appreciate the gesture if you could add a link to my site on the
      mythsoc.org. My address is www.trollking.co.uk. As a point of interest for
      your society I would like to mention that I wrote a dissertation on
      Tolkien's Hobbit, Lewis's Lion, Witch and Wardrobe and Pullman's Northern
      Lights. The link to this work is as follows:

      www.trollking.co.uk./modernmyth.aspx

      Nasrullah Anwar
      www.trollking.co.uk

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2007
        In a message dated 10/24/2007 10:39:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        Edith.Crowe@... writes:

        www.trollking.www.trollking.<Wwww.tr
        The correct URL is:

        _www.trollking.www.trollking.www.tr_