Re: mythcon photos-thank you

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2007
      Hey Marcie, et al,
      I have posted our pics of Mythcon 38 on our yahoo listserv, I do not
      know if you have to be a registered member (approved member) to view
      them--if that is the case I apologize but only wish to prevent
      spammers and trolls--orcsess too!--but welcome you all to it
      nonetheless--here is our album for MC 38

      Anthony