Re: mythcon photos-thank you

  • Marcie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2007
      Thanks for the link, David. I really enjoyed and appreciated your
      pictures!
      Moreover, Diana Glyer gave a wonderful and well-received presentation
      to a local writers' groups here this weekend, and I was able to
      present her with a picture of herself at the Mythcon banquet (with
      the disclaimer that you, not I had taken the picture). I think she
      was very surprised!
      I look forward to your pictures, Anthony (and congratulations on the
      new listserv for your group).
      And anyone else who has any Mythcon pictures to share, please do!
      Cheers,
      Marcie

      http://homepage.mac.com/david_lenander/Fantasy_and_SF/PhotoAlbum41.htm

      > David Lenander
      > d-lena@...
      > 2095 Hamline Ave. N.
      > Roseville, MN 55113
      >
      > 651-292-8887
      > http://www.umn.edu/~d-lena/RIVENDELL.html

    • Anthony and Jessica
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2007
        Hey Marcie, et al,
        I have posted our pics of Mythcon 38 on our yahoo listserv, I do not
        know if you have to be a registered member (approved member) to view
        them--if that is the case I apologize but only wish to prevent
        spammers and trolls--orcsess too!--but welcome you all to it
        nonetheless--here is our album for MC 38

        Anthony