Re: Mythcon Photos?

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
      --- Original Message ---
      From: "Anthony and Jessica" <herenistarion@...>

      > I have a bunch o photos but seem not to be able to upload them here,
      > might not be a member function, if I cannot do so here I will get them
      > up on my own gallery and let you know

      Photos have to be uploaded by me. (That's because spammers were uploading
      their photos on the site.)

      Joan
    • Anthony and Jessica
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
        Ok thanks Joan, I am right now working on reducing their file size for
        web usage--if I did not they would be 1.2 MB each--when I get that
        done I will submit them to you for your discretion, but I am also
        going to post them on our group's list that I just started:

        thanks
        Anthony