Re: Mythcon Photos?

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
      Marcie,
      I have a bunch o photos but seem not to be able to upload them here,
      might not be a member function, if I cannot do so here I will get them
      up on my own gallery and let you know

      Anthony

    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
          Ok thanks Joan, I am right now working on reducing their file size for
          web usage--if I did not they would be 1.2 MB each--when I get that
          done I will submit them to you for your discretion, but I am also
          going to post them on our group's list that I just started:

          thanks
          Anthony