mythcon photos

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2007
      You could take a look at these, mostly from the banquet.
      http://homepage.mac.com/david_lenander/Fantasy_and_SF/PhotoAlbum41.html

      Re: Mythcon Photos?

      Posted by: "Lynn Maudlin" lynnmaudlin@... lynnmaudlin

      Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:20 pm (PST)

      I fear I am also pretty guilty of the same, Marcie-- of course, Bonnie
      Callahan has long been our unofficial photographer, so perhaps Bonnie
      would post pics up to Flikr or some other photo sharing site and we
      can all enjoy them...? (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink). I'll check
      my camera when I get home but I think I also failed in that regard
      (other than a few shots at the banquet, many of which did *not* turn
      out - *sigh*).

      David Lenander
      d-lena@...
      2095 Hamline Ave. N.
      Roseville, MN 55113

      651-292-8887

    • Marcie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2007
        Thanks for the link, David. I really enjoyed and appreciated your
        pictures!
        Moreover, Diana Glyer gave a wonderful and well-received presentation
        to a local writers' groups here this weekend, and I was able to
        present her with a picture of herself at the Mythcon banquet (with
        the disclaimer that you, not I had taken the picture). I think she
        was very surprised!
        I look forward to your pictures, Anthony (and congratulations on the
        new listserv for your group).
        And anyone else who has any Mythcon pictures to share, please do!
        Cheers,
        Marcie

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, David Lenander <d-lena@...> wrote:

        > You could take a look at these, mostly from the banquet.

        http://homepage.mac.com/david_lenander/Fantasy_and_SF/PhotoAlbum41.htm

        > David Lenander
        > d-lena@...
        > 2095 Hamline Ave. N.
        > Roseville, MN 55113
        >
        > 651-292-8887
        > http://www.umn.edu/~d-lena/RIVENDELL.html

      • Anthony and Jessica
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2007
          Hey Marcie, et al,
          I have posted our pics of Mythcon 38 on our yahoo listserv, I do not
          know if you have to be a registered member (approved member) to view
          them--if that is the case I apologize but only wish to prevent
          spammers and trolls--orcsess too!--but welcome you all to it
          nonetheless--here is our album for MC 38

          Anthony