Mythcon Photos?

  • Marcie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2007
      Hi,
      Would anyone have any digital pictures of this year's Mythcon that
      they'd be willing to share with me either via e-mail or uploaded to
      Yahoo? I had such a wonderful time that my camera never made it out of
      my suitcase!
      Thank you,
      Marcie
    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2007
        I fear I am also pretty guilty of the same, Marcie-- of course, Bonnie
        Callahan has long been our unofficial photographer, so perhaps Bonnie
        would post pics up to Flikr or some other photo sharing site and we
        can all enjoy them...? (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink). I'll check
        my camera when I get home but I think I also failed in that regard
        (other than a few shots at the banquet, many of which did *not* turn
        out - *sigh*).

        And hey, congrats on setting your guitar up to play standing! I wasn't
        ragging on you (LiveJournal), just amazed because I'd literally never
        seen a steel-string guitar without an end button for a strap! It was a
        first and, having played since I was 12, I'm always excited and a
        little amazed when I experience a first!

        -- Lynn --

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Marcie" <mgeff@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Would anyone have any digital pictures of this year's Mythcon that
        > they'd be willing to share with me either via e-mail or uploaded to
        > Yahoo? I had such a wonderful time that my camera never made it out
        of
        > my suitcase!
        > Thank you,
        > Marcie

      • Anthony and Jessica
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
          Marcie,
          I have a bunch o photos but seem not to be able to upload them here,
          might not be a member function, if I cannot do so here I will get them
          up on my own gallery and let you know

          Anthony

        • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
              Ok thanks Joan, I am right now working on reducing their file size for
              web usage--if I did not they would be 1.2 MB each--when I get that
              done I will submit them to you for your discretion, but I am also
              going to post them on our group's list that I just started:

              thanks
              Anthony