Re: [mythsoc] Re:Stephen R. Lawhead's Pendragon Cycle

  • Barbara Shulla
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2007
      Great Writer. I just finished Hood.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Matt Williams
      To: Mythopoeic Society
      Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 12:20 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re:Stephen R. Lawhead's Pendragon Cycle

      And he grew up ritght here in Kearney, Ne. where I found myself living a couple of years ago. I keep asking myself how it happened.

      He returned here a couple of years ago to be the graduation speaker at University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK). HIs mom and other relatives still live in town.

      Matt Williams