Re:Stephen R. Lawhead's Pendragon Cycle

  • Matt Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2007
      And he grew up ritght here in Kearney, Ne. where I found myself living a couple of years ago. I keep asking myself how it happened.

      He returned here a couple of years ago to be the graduation speaker at University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK). HIs mom and other relatives still live in town.

      Matt Williams

    • Barbara Shulla
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2007
        Great Writer. I just finished Hood.