Re: Jackson: The Good Parts Version

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      I keep expecting it to turn into the old hymn, "This is My Father's
      World"... I hate the dance remix, but then I always hate synth dance
      remixes, so don't take it personally!

      I believe my favorite YouTube is the exceedingly perverse Four Little
      Ponies of the Apocalypse...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGGLENEEVYc

      -- Lynn --

      > That was great, and new to me too. I loved the dance version remix
      of the Howard Shore music. Very entertaining — thanks for sharing!