Re: Jackson: The Good Parts Version

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
      That was great, and new to me too. I loved the dance version remix of the Howard Shore music. Very entertaining � thanks for sharing!

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        I keep expecting it to turn into the old hymn, "This is My Father's
        World"... I hate the dance remix, but then I always hate synth dance
        remixes, so don't take it personally!

        I believe my favorite YouTube is the exceedingly perverse Four Little
        Ponies of the Apocalypse...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGGLENEEVYc

        -- Lynn --