Jackson: The Good Parts Version

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
      I found this on YouTube. It's actually been there for over a year, but it
      was new to me. It's a two-minute cut-down mashup of the Jackson films that
      I actually got a tremendous kick out of.

      The only evaluative term I can think of to describe it adequately is
      "awesomely ridiculous."

      Enjoy.

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tin6NJqQQsM>
    • Jason Fisher
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
        That was great, and new to me too. I loved the dance version remix of the Howard Shore music. Very entertaining � thanks for sharing!

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
          I keep expecting it to turn into the old hymn, "This is My Father's
          World"... I hate the dance remix, but then I always hate synth dance
          remixes, so don't take it personally!

          I believe my favorite YouTube is the exceedingly perverse Four Little
          Ponies of the Apocalypse...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGGLENEEVYc

          -- Lynn --