Re: [mythsoc] Re: Charles de Lint

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 27, 2007
      As others have said, JACK THE GIANT KILLER is pleasant enough fluff,
      one of the best in the (admittedly uneven) Windling 'Fairy Tales'
      series. The sequel, DRINK DOWN THE MOON, is not quite as good but
      still readable. Stay away from GREENMANTLE, which is a real dud. I
      wasn't able to make myself read THE LITTLE COUNTRY; perhaps I shd
      give it another try.
      Has anyone read his newest book, LITTLE (GRRL) LOST?
      --JDR
    • Cathy Akers-Jordan
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 28, 2007
        Thank you to everyone who posted about Charles de Lint! Now I have a
        few titles to look for. :)

        Cathy
      • alexeik@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 29, 2007
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 1, 2007
            Wait 'til you read *Memory and Dream.* That's my fave de Lint. ---djb