Re: Romenna Meeting Reports

  • Merlin DeTardo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
      ---Jeremy Edmonds <jeremy@...> wrote:
      << About six months ago (or so) on the MythSoc list, someone
      commented that the Romenna Meeting Reports were cited multiple times
      in Wayne and Christina's Reader's Companion. Margaret came forward
      as the author of those reports, and said she was willing to have the
      entire series put online if someone wanted to host them.
      Since then, she made photocopies of her entire run of issues, mailed
      them to me, and I got them scanned in and uploaded. It was quite
      interesting reading through them all, I must say! >>

      What a wonderful trove -- thank you, Margaret and Jeremy!

      -Merlin DeTardo
    • Doug Kane
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
        All I can say is "Wow!"

        And, of course, a great big thank you to Margaret and Jeremy!