RE: [mythsoc] literature abuse

  • Matt Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2000
      Jane,

      > We are currently making plans for a kitchen remodeling, and a
      > large bookcase is prominent in the plans.

      Is that bookcase for fiction or cookbooks?

      :-)

      The problem that my wife and I are faced with is that a bookcase is
      absolutely essential just to hold all the cookbooks that we've picked up
      over the years and (all too rarely) get to use on the weekends when we
      decide to cook for each other.

      (We won't EVEN begin discussing how many other books are in the
      apartment...)

      Matt