Re: Pan's Labyrinth - Another THANKS

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007

      > ...But for me, the surprises definitely are one the best parts of a
      viewing or reading experience. I seldom guess the "twists" in movies
      like The Sixth Sense, usually because I suspend that active,
      analytical part of my brain while I watch. For me, it's more fun that way.

      And if you can manage to ALSO forget whatever you heard (in addition
      to suspending the analytical part of your brain), you're in really
      good shape!

      Kind of like aging... ;)

      -- Lynn, who listened to Sue & Michael discuss PL when it was
      brand-new and managed to forget EVERYTHING I heard!! --