Williams reprints...

  • John R. Mabry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007
      Dear friends,

      Just a note to let you know that we here at Apocryphile Press have
      completed our second wave in our efforts to get every one of Charles
      Williams titles back into print. With HENRY VII now available, there
      are nine Williams titles now available that were not just a very
      short time ago.

      Thanks to the cooperation of the Williams estate, the following
      titles may now be ordered from amazon.com, or special-ordered from
      any bookstore in the US or Canada:

      Henry VII
      The Image of the City (and Other Essays)
      Windows of Night (poetry)
      Poems of Conformity
      Divorce (poetry)
      The Figure of Beatrice
      Witchcraft
      He Came Down from Heaven and the Forgiveness of Sins
      Outlines of Romantic Theology

      These are all high-quality paperbacks, with handsome new covers. We
      do not expect to make much money on these books, but are reprinting
      them out of love of CW, CSL, and JRRT--and fully 50% of all profits
      goes to the Williams estate.

      Our third wave of Williams reprints will begin soon! Thank you for
      your support of Apocryphile titles in the past, and please remember,
      we are always interested in new titles for our Inklings Heritage
      Series. Any books by or about the Inklings or Inklings-related topics
      will be cheerfully considered.

      All the best,

      John

      John R. Mabry, PhD
      Publisher
      THE APOCRYPHILE PRESS

      1700 shattuck ave. #81, berkeley, ca 94709
      apocryphile@... | 510-290-4349

      www.apocryphile.org