Mythcon Auction Leftovers

  • Lisa Harrigan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2007
      In going through the Mythcon Auction Leftovers, I'm finding a bunch that
      will probably never get auctioned off at Mythcon. So, unless someone
      asks for them now, I will be donating them to my local public library so
      they can make some money off of them. They are -

      Star Trek - New Earth - Books 2-6 out of a series of 6 books (so you
      would need to go find Book 1)

      Star Trek - Deep Space Nine the following books -
      Antimatter
      Proud Helios
      Saratoga
      The Tempest
      Betrayal
      Bloodletter

      The all look like decent Star Trek Books if you like that kind of thing.
      And they are in in good condition.

      I would ask that you pay for postage, plus anything you feel like
      donating to the Society. These were auction items.

      Yes, I know these are probably from you Wendell, but they've been back
      and forth a few times and no takers. So I'm trying to find them a good home.

      e-mail me at mythsoc at sbcglobal.net if you are interested in any of them.

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2007
        In a message dated 8/22/2007 11:17:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        auntie_m_groups@... writes:

        Yes, I know these are probably from you Wendell, but they've been back
        and forth a few times and no takers. So I'm trying to find them a good home.

        Surprisingly, these actually aren't from me, although I know I've been the
        largest contributor to the auction lately.

      • Croft, Janet B.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2007
          They were mine, and please do find them a good home in a local library or their book sale!

          Janet