Live Journal (was Re: Mythcon 38 Report)

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      I agree with both David and Sara about Live Journal. I work with computers too (*waves at David*) but also find Live Journal tedious and counterintuitive. Not as bad as MySpace, but bad enough that I doubt I'll be over there very often. Like Sara, I hope anyone who posts anything really interesting or substantial will also do so here.

      Jason Fisher
      http://lingwe.blogspot.com/