Re: Mythcon 38 reports?

  • lakowskir
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 12, 2007
      I thought it was an excellent paper in terms of content.
      He also made effective use of Powerpoint in his presentation.

      I spoke to him briefly after the talk, and he told me that
      he is currently in negociations with a publisher to print
      his manuscript.

      Ronnie Lakowski

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "William Cloud Hicklin"
      <solicitr@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone who heard it have thoughts or opinions
      > on Douglas Kane's paper, on the construction of
      > the published Silmarillion? I'm curious about
      > this because it seems what he's been doing
      > parallels something I did for my private amusement
      > about a decade ago.

    • John D Rateliff
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 24, 2007
        Sorry folks; that should have gone to Ellie, not the list. Apologies
        all round.
        --JDR