Re: Mythcon 38 reports?

  • William Cloud Hicklin
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 12, 2007
      Does anyone who heard it have thoughts or opinions
      on Douglas Kane's paper, on the construction of
      the published Silmarillion? I'm curious about
      this because it seems what he's been doing
      parallels something I did for my private amusement
      about a decade ago.
    • John D Rateliff
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 24, 2007
        Sorry folks; that should have gone to Ellie, not the list. Apologies
        all round.
        --JDR