Re: Mythcon 38 reports?

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 10, 2007
      I'm sure there will be more later - it was great fun indeed and Ellen
      & Delia were delightful guests. You would have howled at Foster and
      *moi*, joined by the lovely and talented Anne (Osborn) Coopersmith and
      Ellen Denham, as we presented the U.S. premiere of "Lord of the
      Ringos, Part Deux" - some of the same songs Mike & Ted & bro did in
      Toronto last year, plus some new ones.

      And the Not Ready For Mythcon Players were *spectacularly* Not Ready.

      And, due to Ellen Kushner's strong love of music and wonderful skills
      as a performer, there was a lot of music incorporated in the
      programming, and I know how you would have enjoyed that--

      You must come to Connecticut next year, okay?!

      blessings,
      -- Lynn --

      > There's links to some published Mythcon reports at
      > http://myth_soc.livejournal.com
      >
      > Maybe we'll regroup and have more later. Right now I think everyone's a
      > little stunned. I had a glorious time, and that was with having to miss
      > most of the actual con! (I think I got to about 1.5 papers and 2.1
      panels,
      > and that includes the panel I was on.)
      >

      > At 05:04 PM 8/9/2007 -0500, David Emerson wrote:
      >
      > >OK, those of you who attended Mythcon 38, how about some con
      reports for
      > >those of us who missed it? Don't be shy -- go into detail.

    • John D Rateliff
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 24, 2007
        Sorry folks; that should have gone to Ellie, not the list. Apologies
        all round.
        --JDR