Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon 38 reports?

    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 10, 2007
      There's links to some published Mythcon reports at
      http://myth_soc.livejournal.com

      Maybe we'll regroup and have more later. Right now I think everyone's a
      little stunned. I had a glorious time, and that was with having to miss
      most of the actual con! (I think I got to about 1.5 papers and 2.1 panels,
      and that includes the panel I was on.)

      At 05:04 PM 8/9/2007 -0500, David Emerson wrote:

      >OK, those of you who attended Mythcon 38, how about some con reports for
      >those of us who missed it? Don't be shy -- go into detail.
    • John D Rateliff
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 24, 2007
        Sorry folks; that should have gone to Ellie, not the list. Apologies
        all round.
        --JDR